The Turkish seaside resort named Fethiye is considered one of Turkey's many natural treasures, thanks in particular to its varied and unspoilt geography, but also its calm and prodigious nature. On the Turkish west coast, Fethiye is one of the few seaside resorts not to be a tourist machine, at least not yet
The best time to visit Fethiye is during the summer time or spring when the weather gets warmer. our driver will indicate to you the place.
In Fethiye, you can discover many secluded bays and coves, sometimes difficult to access, which makes them even more attractive. We are also captivated by the mountains in the background as well as the forests as far as the eye can see.
Fethiye is a city that can also be visited for its historical side. Indeed, the ancient Greek village Kayaköy is a very popular attraction in Fethiye. The Turkish Riviera being full of ancient historical sites, if you have a car, it is very easy to get to these places occupied by different civilizations over time.
Finally, what made Fethiye popular are these magnificent turquoise blue photos taken from the sky, precisely from paragliders, the flagship activity of the area. Adventurers can indeed climb Babadağ mountain and jump (with a professional) from the top of almost 2000 m. Having done it myself, I can tell you that the jump is sensational, but the flight very relaxing and without pressure.
What to do in Fethiye?
Fethiye is a popular destination for those seeking peace and adventure. Here are 5 ideas of things not to miss to do in Fethiye:
- Swimming at Ölüdeniz beach:With its totally waveless bay, the calm of the sea will give you a deep calm that you feel in few places.
- Discover the abandoned Greek village of Kayaköy:Kayaköy (Livissi) had 6,000 inhabitants when it was abandoned and its history dates back to at least the 7th century, when it was a Christian bishopric. A mystical place to visit.
- Paragliding: The flagship activity of Fethiye is undoubtedly paragliding. Indeed, this activity interests almost all the tourists who go there because it leaves an unforgettable memory.
- Calis Beach:It is known that it has the most beautiful sunsets, as it is one of the most well-known beaches of Fethiye.
Of course, swimming is not the only reason You will personally see that the number of people who come to take a walk along the beach in the evening even more. Surrounded by hotels and restaurants, it provides direct access to everything you need. the private driver is always an option for people who likes comfy trips and luxury service we have got vip transfer for them.
-Yanıklar Village:The beach is one of the rare natural beauties that have remained untouched. We can even say that it is the address of those who seek silence, calmness and peace. You will see closely the magnificent structure of Yanıklar Village with the gardens and adobe houses around it.
Since Coretta turtles live on the beach, it has been a protected area and it seems quite possible to come across one of them when you arrive. Swimming in an immaculate and glassy sea… Its untouched, lush nature… It will make you feel so glad you came!
- Akmaz Beach:Since it is located very close to the center of Fethiye, it is one of the more preferred beaches by the local people. The fact that it is surrounded by trees will provide you with comfortable shade and you can have a barbecue or picnic in this area with your family or friends.
The fact that the sea is wave-free is an excellent feature for both families with children and those who are worried about swimming. It is also possible to meet everything you need from the restaurant located on the beach.
- Karatas Beach:From the wooden bridge, you will join this adventure with its ice-cold water. Do not be afraid of traveling on the bridge, it is a really solid structure attached to the rocks with iron bars. After a little while, a tiny island greets you after the valley.
Don't be afraid to ask wher you like to go our driver will pick you from anywhere with a pre-book and take you to any spot in fethiye we provide the best service in turkey with high quality facilities suitable to everyone.